We provide 35 years experience in tunneling business
- 2014 - today: Founder of Engineering Office Michael Fehrenbach
- 2005 - 2013: Member of the Executive Board - Traffic Tunneling
- 1999 - 2005: Director Tunneling Machines
- 1985 - 1999: Design and Development and Project Manager
- 1981 - 1985: Mechanical Engineering - Offenburg University
Michaels advice in operating, maintenance and repair of our TBMs was very welcome in our project TEO.
We asked Michael to support us in a critical situation. He became part of the team for more than three years and did an excellent job. We always could rely on his commitment and expertise.
“Michael has rare experience and expertise in the design, manufacture and operation of TBMs and difficulties that can be experienced in a range of ground conditions. We have successfully collaborated with Michael on 2 projects. His knowledge was a valuable addition to our team. We look forward to further cooperation for upcoming projects”.
The support of Michael during the Santa Lucia project, the biggest European diameter tunnel excavated with an EPB machine in Europe, was part of our success to solve main issues. His professionalism and his success-orientated work are the foundation of our great relationship.
Feel free to contact us anytime for any queries.